Call for Abstract
International Congress on Agricultural Sciences and Organic Farming Technology, will be organized around the theme “ “Innovative thinking for sustainable agriculture and food industry“”
Organic Farming 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Organic Farming 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Integrated Organic Farming
- Track 1-2Soil Management
- Track 1-3Crop Rotation
- Track 1-4Substantial quantities of crop residues are produced in India every year. Crop residues in combination with organics have been shown to improve availability of plant nutrients, soil organic matter, aggregate stability, infiltration rate, microbial populat
- Track 3-1Resource Management
- Track 3-2Organic Crop protection
- Track 4-1Household hazardous waste
- Track 4-2Animal waste
- Track 4-3Water conservation
- Track 8-1Crop rotation & Crop Biodiversity
- Track 8-2Organic fertility sources
- Track 8-3Farm productivity
- Track 8-4Transplanting small- seeded crops
- Track 8-5Farm productivity
- Track 9-1Agricultural Intensification
- Track 9-2Conservation
- Track 9-3Augmentation
- Track 10-1Agriculture focusses on the environmental impact of agriculture varies based on the wide variety of agricultural practices employed around the world. Ultimately, the environmental impact depends on the production practices of the system used by farmers.
- Track 11-1Crop diversity
- Track 11-2Nutrient management
- Track 11-3Integrated pest management
- Track 11-4Agro forestry
- Track 12-1A friendly and green environment has always been a great concern worldwide and research discloses that organic farming can partly offer a solution. Long term studies about organic agricultural practice reveal it can provide an impressive mechanism for pr
- Track 13-1Organic produce offer the safest products for human consumption than any other available food products. They contain lower levels of chemicals and do not contain modified ingredients compared to the conventional agricultural produce.
- Track 14-1By natural production, it means raising livestock and poultry for production of their products such as meat, eggs, and dairy by providing natural living conditions and feeds. Any forms of hormones, antibiotics, and medications are unacceptable, especially